What We Do
- Establishing recruitment opportunities, collaborating with other committees, and membership service.
- It supports membership growth by actively recruiting, retaining, and engaging members.
- When needed, the committee will provide input and feedback regarding membership needs and policies.
- It also focuses on enhancing engagement within the organization such as communication skills, management, and working style amongst the current members or volunteers.
- Aiding in the transition of new members into the organization through a detailed on-boarding process.
- Interns in the committee work to evaluate, observe, and record, data and information regarding the interworks of the HLA.
Message from the Chair
The purpose of the membership committee is to advance membership growth, retention, and benefits. The committee is responsible for evaluating current and proposed members' benefits and potential new categories of membership to be reviewed and approved by the Board of Directors.
Our committee looks to enhance the experience of members within the HLA organization through targeted recruitment and retention activities, while engaging with our members on current and future goals and maintaining transparency.